Thursday, August 8, 2013

Our last day in the Dominican Republic


On the snorkeling trip
I am so sad that tomorrow we leave. I’ve had a blast! I have had so much fun here and I’m not ready to leave. Today we went snorkeling which was pretty cool to me especially since I want to go into marine science. We saw a barracuda too!
The highlight of my day however was Joanna’s house hands down. It was her birthday party! I’ve never had so much fun, definitely in my top 3 favorite memories. I love dancing even though I’m not good at it. They were teaching me moves and such and everyone was smiling, it was just a blast and I cannot ask for a better day!
The barracuda!
All good things come to an end unfortunately but at least I can say I walked away from this experience being more grateful and having fun memories! I plan on coming next year though and I’m looking forward to it!

 Contributed by:  Allyson Cutlip, Bath County


Kelsey Lindsay and Lexus Ryman
Tropical fish
A natural pool area in the ocean
Christine Hodges, Paul Giudicelli, Aligda Giudicelli, Joanna Giudicelli, Carol Nansel, JP Giudicelli
Joanna liked the larimar jewelry we gave her for her birthday.



Learning to merengue - a national Dominican dance
Allyson Cutlip and Chase Smith

Nicole and Carol















No comments:

Post a Comment